Re: how to put in octave forge?

From: shashank khare
Subject: Re: how to put in octave forge?
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 16:55:16 +0000

My code is written is c++ and is a wrapper for gdal library. It is not m code as Mapping package expect it to be. Also it is not matlab compatible at the moment. Should I keep it outside octave forge till it is somewhat matlab compatible? Please advise.

I would like to create a new mapping package which uses proj 4, gdal and mapserver to provide mapping functionality rather than code everything again in m.

Thanks
Shashank

Sent from Windows Mail