Re: ocs 0.1.4 released

From: c.
Subject: Re: ocs 0.1.4 released
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 10:34:38 +0200

On 7 Jul 2015, at 22:05, Marius Schamschula <address@hidden> wrote:

> My compiler (clang 3.6.1) does not like the pow syntax in this version. I get
> several errors like:

Marius,

Is that the same compiler you used to build Octave?
I am a bit surprised as I thought building Octave with clang++ did not work ...
Anyway, this seems to be due to a change in the c++ 11 standard.
can you check whether changing every occurrence of "pow" to "xpow" fixes the
problem for you?
You may need to include xpow.h to make this work.

c.