echo function on SYNTEX for Octave

From: Hörmetjan Yiltiz
Subject: echo function on SYNTEX for Octave
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 12:13:36 -0400

Hi all,

I am debugging a function file which uses OpenGL (via Psychtoolbox) to control full screen and input events. So it is almost impossible to debug using the normal keyboard debugging routine. On the other hand, it would be very useful if I could turn on the echo for a single function file. But Octave's ECHO does not support this behavior. Any workaround?

For further details, see here for version numbers etc.:

http://superuser.com/questions/975073/viewing-exacution-of-a-single-file-in-gnu-octave-echo-fcnname-on

Best,
Hörmet
He who is worthy to receive his days and nights is worthy to receive all
else from you (and me).
                                                 -- The Prophet, Gibran Kahlil