Re: Octave 4.0 on Mac OS Yosemite (with gui!)

From: Dr. Sebastian Schöps
Subject: Re: Octave 4.0 on Mac OS Yosemite (with gui!)
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 22:05:12 +0200

> The Qt libs for Mac OSX use native graphics, while osmesa support is part of
> X11. Perhaps this is a problem? Does homebrew have an OSMesa formula? I’ve
> just installed Fink’s package for osmesa and had to tinker a bit for
> configure to work.
>
> Initially, I got ...

Hi Ben,

the problem seems to be the order of includes in __osmesa_print__. I did not
yet fully understand why. However, I have created a small patch that fixes the
problem for me

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/schoeps/3bc5ae93f7580ef88d7a/raw/osmesa.patch

Can you try it, please? (OS X 10.11, Xquartz 2.7.8_rc1)

Sebastian