Re: julia language

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: julia language
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 01:33:41 +0200

Thanks!

We should eventually think of a Octave to Julia compiler!

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 8:58 PM, Doug Stewart <address@hidden> wrote:
While at OctConf 2015 I mentioned to some that the julia language was interesting. Well they thought about Octave!
"
For converting MATLAB/GNU Octave code, MatlabCompat.jl, a "Julia library aimed at simplifying conversion of legacy MATLAB/Octave code into Julia by providing functions similar to MATLAB/Octave"[48] is available to hide some of the differences in the standard libraries of the languages and Moonwalk.jl is available as "a partial MATLAB to Julia compiler, just to ease the transition of libraries".
"

This is from

FYI
Doug