Re: Updated odeset/odeget

From: Carlo De Falco
Subject: Re: Updated odeset/odeget
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 11:41:48 +0000

On 16 Oct 2015, at 20:26, Rik <address@hidden> wrote:

> The non-Matlab compliant options have been removed.  See this changeset
> (http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/00caf63edcdf).

I think your changeset makes the functions integrate_constant and
integrate_n_steps
useless as there is now probably no way to trigger their use through the
options.

Do we want to support that behaviour, even though it is not present in Matlab?
Maybe Sebastian's proposal to have an (non compatible) option to pass a list
of fixed time steps to use for integration is easier to support and more useful?

c.