Re: Updated odeset/odeget

From: rik
Subject: Re: Updated odeset/odeget
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 08:36:20 -0700

On 10/17/2015 04:43 AM, Carlo De Falco wrote:

> The main question for this new release is what is the list of other methods
> that should be moved into core before the new release?

In ode45.m I see this:

  if (isempty (vodeoptions.OutputFcn) && nargout == 0)
    vodeoptions.OutputFcn = @odeplot;
    vodeoptions.vhaveoutputfunction = true;

It seems that at a minimum odeplot.m should be imported into core.  Other
solvers would also be good.

I will publish a list of the modifications I needed to make which should
make it fairly easy to import new solvers.

--Rik