odepkg private functions in core

From: Jacopo Corno
Subject: odepkg private functions in core
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 10:03:56 +0200

Dear all,

While doing the cleanup in odepkg after moving functionalities in core, I realized a problem in the current structure.

For odepkg to work with 4.2, some of the functions that are currently private need to be accessible. They should not be used directly by the user, but some of the solvers in odepkg need access to:

integrate_adaptive.m
integrate_const.m
integrate_n_steps.m
odepkg_event_handler.m (now ode_event_handler.m)
ode_struct_value_check.m
starting_stepsize.m

The functions that remain "really" private are:

AbsRel_Nom.m
kahan.m
runge_kutta_interpolate.m

and the steppers (runge_kutta_45_dorpri.m and the steppers of whichever solver we will move to core).

Is it possible to move them out? Or is there a better solution to deprecate their direct access by the user?

Cheers,
Jack

--

Jacopo Corno M.Sc.