Matlab-compatible dbstop

From: LachlanA
Subject: Matlab-compatible dbstop
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 22:51:12 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings all,

The patch at [https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/download.php?file_id=35296]
updates dbstop to be roughly compatible with Matlab.  In particular, it
allows conditional breakpoints, and "dbstop if error" etc.

I plan to make a Mercurial patchset when I get a chance to download the
current Mercurial tree, but would appreciate feedback to incorporate into
that.  For example, the patch affects lots of files; should I break it up
into smaller patches to make it easier to track down the bugs that it
probably introduces?

It still does not allow "dbstop if caught error", because I assume John's
rewrite of the error handling will break anything I do (based on the 4.0.0
release).  It also doesn't allow "dbstop if naninf" because I haven't
figured out how to clear floating point exceptions.  (My exception handler
keeps getting called over and over, even though all of the flags say there
is no exception.  If anyone thinks they could give me some tips, I'll post
my sample code here, when I next get internet access.)

Thanks,
Lachlan