Re: Time for a 4.0.1 bug fix release?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Time for a 4.0.1 bug fix release?
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 15:56:18 -0400

On 10/27/2015 01:32 PM, JohnD wrote:
I went through the list of packages, and their new releases.  Here's what
I found.

I have been trying to keep the mxe-octave repo (in terms of the version
numbers that will be packaged by default if someone downloads mxe and
compiles it) up to date with the current release of any package that appears
in the octave-maintainers announcements

So my vote would be 3.

For a bug-fixing stable release, should we really be updating dependencies, or should we just stick with what we used to build the prior stable release unless we know of critical bugs that should be fixed?