Re: repeatable crash due to profiler?

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: repeatable crash due to profiler?
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 11:46:13 -0400

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 11:32 AM, Nicholas Jankowski <address@hidden> wrote:
Octave 4.0.0 on Win7
<snip>
Making a minimal example for a bug rpt may be a bit difficult as I'm starting with quite a bit of a mess.

<snip>

Nick J.

i stand corrected. a minimal example was easier than I thought.  I'll put a bug report together unless it's already out there and I missed it on the bug tracker.

errtest_script.m calls the profiler, and calls func_with_syntax_error.m  It'll error out the first time, and "A s s e r t i o n f a i l e d !" the second time. Crashes with or without the gui.