Re: Mac OS Binary

From: Marius Schamschula
Subject: Re: Mac OS Binary
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 06:09:33 -0600

On Nov 10, 2015, at 3:53 AM, c. <address@hidden> wrote:

On 9 Nov 2015, at 22:49, Sebastian Schöps [via Octave] <address@hidden> wrote:

Dear all,

Carlo and I successfully created a few mac application bundles for 10.9-10.11 at OctConf. I could upload some test builds but before we need to check if all dependencies have proper licenses. Can anyone help me in confirming the licenses of the following dependencies? Possibly somebody did this already?

arpack - bsd
glpk - gnu
jpeg - ???
pcre - bsd
readline - gnu
epstool - ???
gmp - gnu
libmpc - gnu
pkg-config - gnu
sip - gnu
fftw - gnu
gnu-sed - gnu
libpng - gnu compatible
plotutils - gnu
suite-sparse - gnu
fontconfig - ???
gnuplot - gnu
libtiff  - ????
pstoedit - gnu
szip - ???
freetype - gpl
graphicsmagick - gnu compatible
libtool - gnu
pyqt - gnu
tbb - gnu
gcc - gnu
hdf5 - ???
little-cms2 - mit
qhull - mit
veclibfort - Boost
gd - ???
imagemagick - gnu compatible
lua - mit
qrupdate - gnu
xz - public domain / gnu
ghostscript - gnu?
isl - mit
mpfr - gnu
qscintilla2 - gnu
gl2ps - gnu
jbig2dec - gnu
octave - gnu
qt - gnu

Thanks,
Sebastian

Hi all,

this checking of all licenses is a very boring and time consuming task,
I was wondering, how was this handled in mxe-octave for the windows binaries?

c.

MacPorts Portfiles always include the license information. Just pull up the Portfiles for the missing packages.

Marius
--
Marius Schamschula