Re: Mac OS Binary

From: Sebastian
Subject: Re: Mac OS Binary
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 21:19:53 +0100

> I noticed the graphical issue with window titles and buttons to close or
> minimize windows overlapping. I attach a screenshot that shows it.
Yes, this is a known bug. I think so far it has not been officially reported at
savannah, so maybe you could do it, if you have a spare minute? I think I know
how to fix it but I am currently more focussed on the big picture.

> Then I tried the scripts I developed for my thesis and I have been using
> with the previous binary distribution, but at this point Octave froze.
> It has been like this since I am writing the email, it still has not
> crashed, it just hangs there.
> I will give a try at pinning the issue one of the nights to come, if the
> build has debug symbols.
I know that plotting has some issues. Can you check why octave froze in your
case, i.e, which command?

Thanks,
Sebastian