Re: PING: Experimental support for HTML-export of profiler data

From: Daniel Kraft
Subject: Re: PING: Experimental support for HTML-export of profiler data
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 12:30:10 +0100

Hi!

On 2015-11-22 12:06, ederag wrote:
> On Saturday, November 21, 2015 10:12:08 Daniel Kraft wrote:
>> Of course, I won't oppose here. :)  In the current case, however, I
>> would love to get some feedback on the general format and function
>> interface.  I don't think it is yet fully ready to be pushed upstream.
>
> This is really a smart way to explore the profile data, thanks !
> It is already working fine, and very useful.

Thanks for the feedback and testing!

> The patch attached alternates rows background,
> to make lines easier to follow.

Thanks for the patch as well!  I just wonder if we should include
styling in the HTML template or instead with some CSS file.  This file
could be installed in a /usr/share location with Octave and be linked
from the HTML templates.  I think that Gnucash does this, for instance,
for its HTML reports.  What do others think?

Yours,
Daniel

--
http://www.domob.eu/