Re: Code sprint in 2015?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Code sprint in 2015?
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 13:07:44 -0500

On 11/23/2015 12:59 PM, Rik wrote:

Feel free to suggest more themes.

Tests, especially those that improve coverage would be good, but I don't know that we have a good automated way to determine code coverage for C++ when running the test suite, or how easy it would be to add some coverage analysis to the Octave interpreter. My guess is that it would not be too hard, but all these kinds of "oh, that should be easy" tasks seem to hit some problem or another that makes them harder than first anticipated.