build_packages.m script, visibility?

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: build_packages.m script, visibility?
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 15:27:55 -0500

I was going to suggest to someone on the help list that they didn't follow the directions in the README to install the included packages, but then realized I don't know if that user would have ever come across the information that he should do so.

is this information presented to someone after running the .exe installer? I didn't see any mention of it on the sites to get to Download page. (Like something on sourceforge where readme's get displayed on the file download page.)

If it's not, what would be a convenient way to draw attention to it? Can a message be added to the 'installation finished' dialog? display the readme.html by default following install?

nickj