Sci-cosim toolbox approval for source forge

From: Romanov Alexey
Subject: Sci-cosim toolbox approval for source forge
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2015 11:12:50 +0300

Hi, i've update sci_cosim toolbox to make it compatible with Windows version of
Octave.
New version can be found: https://github.com/amromanov/sci_cosim

sci_cosim toolbox was mainly developed to replace Simulink in Octave
simulations with xcos.
But as it provides variable sharing between Octave and Scilab and running
commands in Scilab,
it makes possible to use those Scilab toolboxes from Octave, that are not
available directly from Octave.
I think it could be also interesting type of application.

So I am asking to test this toolbox and approve it for publishing on source
forge.

Alexey Romanov