Re: Sci-cosim toolbox approval for source forge

From: Romanov Alexey
Subject: Re: Sci-cosim toolbox approval for source forge
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2015 09:49:25 +0300

1)Start Scilab
2)Press MainMenu->Applications->Module manager ATOMS
3)In the list choose Technical
4)Then choose Backdoor
5)Mark autoload tick in the bottom-left
6)Press Install
7)Restart Scilab
8)After restart it will print something like
BackDoor: listening to connections on TCP port 28020

Now you can start Octave and connect to Scilab with sci_connect function

Alexey Romanov