Re: Sci-cosim toolbox approval for source forge

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Sci-cosim toolbox approval for source forge
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 09:24:34 -0500

On Tue, Dec 08, 2015 at 16:03:20 +0300, Romanov Alexey wrote:
> Hi,
> thanks for your help,

Thanks for your reply, but please keep replies public by replying to the
mailing list.

> 07.12.2015, 23:08, "Mike Miller" <address@hidden>:
> > Getting Scilab set up was not too difficult. It's worth noting that
> > installing the Backdoor module did something to the Scilab environment
> > that prevented me from loading a zcos file from the command line:
> >
> >   scilab -f foo.zcos
>
> Try to use full path.  I have  Backdoor module installed, and I've
> tried to use -f option with Scilab. Everything works correct.

No, still doesn't work for me with the full path to the file. The Octave
interface works perfectly, but the Scilab GUI is semi-non-responsive and
cannot load new Xcos graphical windows.

[various pkg issues…]
> Fixed in version 0.1.3
>
> New version is available on GitHub

Thanks, looks better. It would also be nice to maintain a NEWS file in
the package, see "help news" and other packages for examples.

--
mike