Re: Sci-cosim toolbox approval for source forge

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Sci-cosim toolbox approval for source forge
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 06:56:54 -0500

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 6:10 AM, Romanov Alexey <address@hidden> wrote:

08.12.2015, 18:43, "Doug Stewart" <address@hidden>:
> On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 9:03 AM, Romanov Alexey <address@hidden> wrote:
>> No problem

>>> I am going to add it to the wiki.
>>> Is that ok?
>>>
>>> --
>>> DAS
>
> OK I have updated the wiki.
> I put the 2 files in dropbox but I would like you to host them if you want to.
> You are welcome to make any changes to what I have done.
>
> I just think that this short tutorial that is tied to octave and M files will help any Octave users get started
> using your pkg, and changing xcos diagrams.
>
> Mike M. tried it and thinks it was good.
> Doug
> --
> DAS

Hi,
I've moved your files to the GitHub repo. Also I've a little bit changed your script, filenames and wiki.

What next should be done to publish sci_cosim package on Octave Forge

Alexey Romanov

This pkg has been used by  Mike Miller and I, and is stable enough to be put in Octave Forge.
I have not reviewed the coding style.
I can say that this is a very useful addition to octave and should be added to octave Forge.
Carandraug  what  would it take for you to add it to  Octave  -forge?

Doug Stewart

--
DASCertificate for 206392