Re: Sci-cosim toolbox approval for source forge

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Sci-cosim toolbox approval for source forge
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 11:08:00 -0500

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 06:56:54 -0500, Doug Stewart wrote:
> This pkg has been used by  Mike Miller and I, and is stable enough to be
> put in Octave Forge.
> I have not reviewed the coding style.
> I can say that this is a very useful addition to octave and should be added
> to octave Forge.
> Carandraug  what  would it take for you to add it to  Octave  -forge?

I think he already answered that. At least one more step is to create a
mirror of the git repository within the Octave Forge project which must
be kept up to date as releases are made.

Alexey should also ensure that package releases have an up to date
DESCRIPTION and NEWS file, and that the generate_html package works and
produces browsable docs for the functions provided by the package.

More here:

http://octave.sourceforge.net/developers.html

--
mike