noreturn for liboctave error handler function pointers

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: noreturn for liboctave error handler function pointers
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 17:40:01 -0500

Rik:

I agree that tagging the liboctave error handlers with "noreturn" is the right thing to do, but in the past they did return (or at least the ones we defined in Octave did return).

I suppose it's possible that someone provided their own versions of these functions if they were using liboctave in their own program that also returned after printing a message.

I guess as things are, liboctave functions can still work properly if the function called through the liboctave_error_handler pointer returns because that's the way things have always worked up until now. But things will break if we start modifying liboctave in the same way as we have modified the libinterp sources.

Should we care?  Maybe just document the change in NEWS?