Re: Mac OS Binary

From: Sebastian
Subject: Re: Mac OS Binary
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 17:33:04 +0100

Dear Marius,

finally :) This is good news but does this change anything? I guess we should
have an Octave.app-bundle nonetheless. In other words, it's still valuable for
me if you could check out the app bundle.

Finally, I am not particularly keen on maintaining the bundle so if somebody
else would prefer doing it on the basis of macports please step forward :)

Sebastian