Re: Searching bug reports (was: Re: Item groups in bug tracker: "incorre

From: LachlanA
Subject: Re: Searching bug reports (was: Re: Item groups in bug tracker: "incorrect result" too broad, and masked by "regression")
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 22:56:43 -0800 (PST)

John W. Eaton wrote
> On 01/11/2016 08:20 PM, LachlanA wrote:
>
>> Finally, (just my ignorance) does anyone know how to search among only
>> open
>> bugs in Savannah?  When I search, it ignores the Display Criteria
>> settings.
>
> I think the best way to do this is to use the "browse bugs" page, not
> the "search" page.

Yes, I should have been more concrete.  I don't know much of the Octave
codebase, but have recently studied the dbstop code.  I was trying to search
for all open bugs related to dbstop.  That is why I want to search, rather
than browsing all open bugs.

My guess is that it is a Savannah limitation, so I'll just live with it.

Cheers,
Lachlan