Running Octave for MS-Visual Studio

From: Mudit Sharma
Subject: Running Octave for MS-Visual Studio
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 00:02:32 +0530

Hello,
Anyone who has some experience with Visual Studio can
understand the query.
I am trying to run Octave-4.0.0 on Visual Studio - 2012.  I have included the necessary paths
in the Library Directories section of VC++ Directories after which Visual Studio
is able to read the Octave header files.
Now, the errors that I am getting are related to syntax and not related to
including paths etc.The errors are being shown in
<float.h> <stdio.h> swprintf.inl cwchar.
These errors are not related to Octave in any way.
How do I resolve this issue?

Mudit