Re: heads up: changes that require manual intervention

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: heads up: changes that require manual intervention
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 00:17:38 +0100

On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 12:10 AM, Juan Pablo Carbajal <address@hidden> wrote:

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 11:59 PM, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
On 02/03/2016 05:56 PM, Juan Pablo Carbajal wrote:

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 9:15 PM, John W. Eaton <address@hidden
<mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

    I made some changes to the way configuration info is handled.  After
    pulling from the mercurial archive you will need to delete the
    following files from your build tree:

       libinterp/oct-conf.h
       libinterp/oct-conf-features.h

    jwe

When I try to compile default after the deletion I get

   GEN      libinterp/octave-value/ov-fcn-inline.df
../default/libinterp/octave.cc:63:22: fatal error: oct-conf.h: No such
file or directory
compilation terminated.
Makefile:27367: recipe for target 'libinterp/octave.df' failed
make: *** [libinterp/octave.df] Error 1

I'm not sure what is causing that.  I don't see this problem.

Also, does this deletion also applies to stable branch?

No, the change was only made on default.

jwe

It seems my octave.cc did not get updated cause in line 63 oct-conf.h is being included.
What is the changeset of your changes?

oh, my bad...remove it form the "build tree"...sorry.