Re: Can I make maintainer status of optim package 'official'? (was: Re:

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: Can I make maintainer status of optim package 'official'? (was: Re: RFC: quadprog/lsqlin with __qp__ (Re: GSoC 2015, optim))
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 12:47:19 +0000

On 14 February 2016 at 10:21, Olaf Till <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 08, 2016 at 09:54:42AM +0100, Olaf Till wrote:
>> @Carnë
>>
>> BTW I'm still not 'officially' the maintainer of the optim package,
>> but probably this should be changed. Carnë, and others, can I change
>> the Maintainer entry in the DESCRIPTION to my address?
>
> Carnë, and others, can comment on this? (Sorry Carnë, I should have
> made your address the main recipient before to raise your attention,
> but seemingly I only have put it under CC or even forgot this at all.)

I'm fine with that change.  You already are the de facto maintainer of
the package so go ahead and make it official.

Also, I did saw the original thread, I remember it.  CC'ing me is enough.
I don't know why I didn't reply, I'm sorry.  If I take too long to reply
to something, just ping me after a few days. I seem to be losing track
of many such threads lately.

Carnë