Re: Website update

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Re: Website update
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 23:54:45 -0600

On 02/15/2016 10:12 PM, Alex Krolick wrote:
Hi everyone,
As a reminder I'd started work on a website update a few weeks ago and
had been soliciting suggestions. Does anyone have any further comments?

This example on the page fails as nonconformant:

b = [4 9 2]' % Transposed row vector
A = [ 1 3 1;
      3 5 9 ]
x = A \ b    % Solve the system by inverting A

plus it is difficult to see the apostrophe with the turquoise color.

Dan

If no major changes are required I'd like to go ahead and set up time to
sit down plan the migration.

Preview: http://whokilledtheelectricmonk.github.io/octave-web/
Source: https://github.com/whokilledtheelectricmonk/octave-web

On Sun, Dec 27, 2015 at 3:07 PM Alex Krolick
<address@hidden
<mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

    This is the source Git repo:
    https://github.com/whokilledtheelectricmonk/octave-web. The static
    site assets are compiled in _site from Markdown + templates.

    What is the preferred method of advancing development? Move to a
    hosted Hg repository on Savannah?

    On Dec 26, 2015, at 3:01 PM, John W. Eaton <address@hidden