Re: Website update

From: Alex Krolick
Subject: Re: Website update
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 17:47:44 +0000

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 9:54 PM Daniel J Sebald <address@hidden> wrote:
On 02/15/2016 10:12 PM, Alex Krolick wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> As a reminder I'd started work on a website update a few weeks ago and
> had been soliciting suggestions. Does anyone have any further comments?

This example on the page fails as nonconformant:

Good catch, I updated the matrix to 3x3.

b = [4 9 2]' % Transposed row vector
A = [ 1 3 1;
       3 5 9 ]
x = A \ b    % Solve the system by inverting A

plus it is difficult to see the apostrophe with the turquoise color.

Swapped the row vector' for a column.

Dan

--

Dan Sebald
email: daniel(DOT)sebald(AT)ieee(DOT)org