octave forge Windows package maintainer

From: JohnD
Subject: octave forge Windows package maintainer
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 09:29:46 -0500

I’ve been playing around with some of the packages in Windows, and noticed the Windows package hasn’t been officially released since 2013, doesn’t compile from the source forge release without patching (currently done in mxe-octave), and looks like the svn repo for it hasn’t been updated since 2013 either.

Since I have been playing around with the mxe-octave code for a while now, I’m willing to become the maintainer of the Windows package if needed J, so can I get access to the repo? I would prefer to have it made into a separate repo rather than the big SVN one – not sure what that entails.

Current plans would be to at least get it to a non patch required release – hopefully with a few tests added to verify it works

JohnD/lostbard