Re: closing Octave-Forge svn repository

From: c.
Subject: Re: closing Octave-Forge svn repository
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 13:00:22 +0100

On 1 Mar 2016, at 12:43, Carnë Draug <address@hidden> wrote:

> If the two repositories, OF svn and yours git, are not out of sync; and
> if you can replace yours with one I import (which you suggest), do you still
> need it to be a git repo?

I believe the git repository originated from svn some time ago and is not up to
date with the latest changes in svn.
Sebastian knows better and can confirm/deny this.

If this is the case, I think the best solution is

- convert the current svn repo to git
- apply any changes in the git at TUDA to the new repo
- sync the TUDA repo with OF

whether we should first set up a fixed repository at TUDA then push to OF or
viceversa is up to you.

c.