Re: GSoC 2016 project idea - implementation of ode15s

From: Richard Crozier
Subject: Re: GSoC 2016 project idea - implementation of ode15s
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 11:17:58 +0000

On 05/03/16 19:38, Sebastian Schöps wrote:
Nir Krakauer-2 wrote
Hi Richard,

I would be willing to be a co-mentor of this if/when we have a suitable
student. Can you please add the project description to ​
http://wiki.octave.org/Summer_of_Code_Project_Ideas ?

Nir

It's already there.

Thanks for offering to mentor Nir, this would be great. I would do my best to help with all the 'boring' stuff like mercurial and setting up for octave development etc.

Sebastian, there is no specific project to implement ode15s, it's mentioned in the Matlab Compatible DAE, but I don't think ode15s is a DAE solver? Perhaps you are thinking of ode15i? ode15s is a stiff ode solver.

I'll add this to the project list.

Richard

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.