GSoC ode15s

From: Chiara Segala
Subject: GSoC ode15s
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 21:21:02 +0100

Dear all,

I introducing myself for GSOC
2016. I'm Chiara Segala, I'm 23 years old, graduated at University of Verona, Italy. I attended my bachelor's degree in applied mathematics and I am doing now the second year of the master's
degree.
I am interested in the project idea of ODE15S IMPLEMENTATION.
During my bachelor's degree I had a programming
course in java and now I'm following one on the C++ language.
I have
experience in the use of Matlab and Octave thanks to the various courses in numerical computation and
numerical analysis, also advanced.
n particular I have followed a course on numerical methods for differential equations, I know and I
have implemented the most common methods, numerical methods for initial value problems, theta-method, explicit and semi-implicit Runge-Kutta, multi-step.
I would be happy to work on that project
.

Thanks,
Best regards
Chiara Segala