Re: closing Octave-Forge svn repository

From: Alois Schloegl
Subject: Re: closing Octave-Forge svn repository
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 07:54:06 +0100

Dear Carne,

today, when trying to use the repos, I came across the following issues :

- would it be possible to move NaN and tsa to git, instead of mercurial ?

- the repository name of the NaN-package should become "octave-nan" (not
octave-NaN)

- When trying to push to the mercurial repo "octave-NaN", it failed with
   "abort: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden"
  What do I need to do in order to write (push) to the repository ?

Best regards,
   Alois