Re: GSoC ode15s

From: Richard Crozier
Subject: Re: GSoC ode15s
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 09:13:29 +0000

On 10/03/16 17:43, Chiara Segala wrote:

Dear Richard,

thank you so much for the advice.

<snip>

Thanks to the availability,
Best regards
Chiara

You're welcome,

One other thing to mention, on the octave maintainers list it is requested that we use bottom posting (putting the reply below the earlier message, like this).

I should also mention I will be going on holiday from the 12th to the 18th March and will be out of email contact, so hopefully one of the other mentors can continue to assist you in this time.

Regards,

Richard

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.