GSOC Project "Implement boolean operations on polygons" GNU Octave

From: Albu Mihai
Subject: GSOC Project "Implement boolean operations on polygons" GNU Octave
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 15:10:26 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

My name is Albu Mihai and I am a student at University Politehnica of Bucharest, more exactly at Computers and Information Technology. I want to work at Google Summer of Code 2016 and I chosed you because I like mathematics and I saw an interesting project you have there, the one with polygons operations. The proposal I have is to do a dynamic list with the coords of points that creates the polygons and we use mathematic functions to know how are the polygons defined. In this way, we can do easy the operations.