Re: mxe-octave failed to compile optim

From: John Donoghue
Subject: Re: mxe-octave failed to compile optim
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 22:14:49 -0400

On 03/14/2016 07:50 PM, Doug Stewart wrote:
it that way, but I thought we were getting ready for the new release.
If you want to wait for the official release then that

Recently, I have been adding most of the updates to the mxe-octave build files, the cross compile part happens automatically when mxe-octave is built (if enabled), and finds its way into the official installer when JWE builds it.

To get the changes in, either a patch needs be applied to optim within the mxe-octave build, or optim needs be released and the build files updated for the new version.

Since it looks like it currently really only effects someone attempting to build thier own version of mxe-octave using dev octave, it wont matter for the official build until after 4.0.1