GSOC'16

From: Mintoo Kumar
Subject: GSOC'16
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 01:17:58 +0530

Hello,

I am Mintoo Kumar 3rd year computer engineering undergraduate at NSIT , university of Delhi. I am doing programming for 3 years . I am very much comfortable  with c , c++ , c# , java , python , html, css , php and JS . i am active user of various competitive programming sites like codeforces , hackerrank , spoj , codechef etc . I have done various project and internship in related domains.
I would like to contribute to octave during GSOC . I am interested  in “Improve logm, sqrtm, funm “. can you guide me , how to continue and start working ?

Thank you,
Mintoo Kumar