[GSoC] An interested student with some questions

From: Damjan Angelovski
Subject: [GSoC] An interested student with some questions
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 16:29:17 +0100

Hi,

I'm Damjan Angelovski, an IT student from Skopje, Macedonia, and i am interested in working on Octave at this google summer of code. I have some questions:

1. Is working on packages athttp://octave.sourceforge.net/packages.php (or other open source packages) a valid proposal for GSoC? From them i am mostly interested in nan, parallel, mvn, strings, geometry. Got some ideas on those.

2. From the proposed ideas I am mostly interested for the Numerical projects. What is the interest level on those, so i know on which to focus on?

3. I have read what there is to read. What is next? My guess is building the development version of Octave.

Best regards,

--

Damjan Angelovski
BEST Skopje

Ss. Cyril and Methodius University of Skopje
Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering
phone: +389 70 487820