regarding the project for GSoC "TISEAN package"

From: Neeraj Battan
Subject: regarding the project for GSoC "TISEAN package"
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 22:06:35 +0530 (IST)

Kakila: Hello, I was looking at the project "TISEAN package", I have downloaded
all the codes of the functions that you have implemented for the TISIAN
package, regarding the project can you please tell me what are the things that
I have to do in the project. Do I have to implement all the functions that are
mentioned in the description of the project?

freebee