Introduction

From: pritika malhotra
Subject: Introduction
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 11:38:32 +0530

Dear all,

I am a final year B.Tech student pursuing my degree in Information
Technology from India. I have worked on projects in java, a research
project in Matlab recently and I have a good knowledge and
understanding of c++ and have started using git more often. I am going
through my training semester and it's here that I had chance to get in
touch with Numerical Methods. I have tried various programs in Octave
(Based on matrices and errors and approximations) through it. I am
also undertaking course on edX to understand their importance in
problem solving.

I'm interested in contributing to ode15s : Matlab Compatible DAE solver
I know that I have already delayed the process. I'm trying to gear up
and would like to get guidance of how to advance further. Right now,
I'm trying to gather more information about it and to do the relevant
study.

Thank you,
With regards
Pritika Malhotra