Doubt in functionality of octsympy and octave.

From: utkarsh gautam
Subject: Doubt in functionality of octsympy and octave.
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 06:20:50 +0530

Hey everyone,
I have been trying to work on octsympy and pytave .
I had a doubt that, how does octsympy handles custom mathematical functions
objects e.g gamma function , airy etc. These functions cannot be written in closed form
hence have to expressed as _expression_.
If sympy has a function say"gamma" how I can I use its instance in octsympy ?
Is there some direct way or I need to define it it explicitly in octave.
Similarly since there is no support for sympy in boost library ,which forms the basis of pytave,
other than returning just evaluations of functions , how should I go about creating their instances and
and then using them .?
My present idea is to create a copy of their custom class (a wrapper) and for each member function or operation , call the corresponding python function. ? Can anything better be done.?
Also this question is specifically for "Mike Miller(mtmx)" current;y pytave has conversion from python list, object,tuple,list ,int etc  object to corresponding octave datatype. ,but since my focus is to build it for the use of octsympy , how can I simply store the python evaluation as string format ?
This has to be used for symbolic outputs that cannot be further simplified or boiled down to any standard octave data type ?
Since only one day is left for submitting proposal , I hope these questions are answered as soon as possible keeping that in mind.
Apologies for too much questions.
Thanks
trueutkarsh