GNU Octave 4.0.1 - online manual update

From: siko1056
Subject: GNU Octave 4.0.1 - online manual update
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 03:16:38 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for the 4.0.1 release jwe and everyone else!

Alongside with this release, I felt free to rebuild the html documentation,
doing some SED to add Olivers awesome octave.css (which is already included
into the default-branch), and put it online

https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/v4.0.1/

The current documentation

https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/

left many users in trouble, if they are really working with the up-to-date
one (see for example https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?47058).

Another issue I have is the usage of CVS for the website repository. Was it
possible to switch to HG or GIT?

Comments?

Best,

Kai