Re: regarding GSoC 2016 proposal.

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: regarding GSoC 2016 proposal.
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 12:34:36 +0100

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 3:00 AM, Neeraj Battan
<address@hidden> wrote:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1j3o_OGxoRxbhAZF_JUzzVp2ke3WAoffuCeewJxrPGTk/edit#

Hi,
It looks good. Please have in mind the follwing.

. This year there are plenty of applications to improve "core"
therefore octave forge packages might not be as relevant if we are
short of slots.
. The randomize functions are not trivial and 3 days wont be enough.

Good luck!