Re: Time to start thinking about OctConf 2016

From: John Swensen
Subject: Re: Time to start thinking about OctConf 2016
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 10:01:49 -0700

> On Mar 23, 2016, at 7:19 PM, Carnë Draug <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone
>
> I think it's time we start thinking about and planning OctConf 2016.
> Is anyone interested in hosting it this year?
>
> Carnë

I could look into having it here at Washington State University. But, as Rik
said, it seems there have been more attendees from Europe recently so maybe
inertia should be considered and it be held in Europe again. Plus, Pullman
Washington is a little off the beaten path. Let me know if this is of interest
and I will start talking to people in the College of Engineering about what I
can get them to contribute above and beyond conference rooms.

John S.