RE: octave-4.0.1 64 bit binary for windows is uploaded

From: JohnD
Subject: RE: octave-4.0.1 64 bit binary for windows is uploaded
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 07:59:46 -0400

I use a modified version of the script mentioned here [1] which will test
each package currently loaded.

I have been meaning to update the window compatibility assessment page [2]
built hadn’t gotten around to it yet.

[1]
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Unmaintained-packages-becoming-a-maintai
ner-tt4670318.html#a4670455