Re: Lowering GraphicsMagick/ImageMagick Quantum depth warning

From: John Donoghue
Subject: Re: Lowering GraphicsMagick/ImageMagick Quantum depth warning
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 06:45:39 -0400

On 03/30/2016 04:52 AM, tmacchant [via Octave] wrote:
On octave for windows 4.0.1 built using mxe-octave.

>> test imfinfo verbose
 :
 :
 :
warning: your version of GraphicsMagick limits images to 8 bits per pixel

Looking into graphickmagick.mk, I cannot find to specify quantum depth.
Therefore the warning the above appeared.

Why graphickmagick is not built with 16 bit quantum depth in mxe-octave?

Tatsuro

http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Lowering-GraphicsMagick-ImageMagick-Quantum-depth-warning-tp4673547p4675987.html
This email was sent by tmacchant (via Nabble)
To receive all replies by email, subscribe to this discussion

There is a bug report [1] about it, with patch - it had been decided not to use it until after 4.0.1. Last time I tried it, it also caused random failures in the tests

[1] https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=43505