mxe-octave installer for 64 bit seems not check 64 bit JRE but 32 bit JR

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: mxe-octave installer for 64 bit seems not check 64 bit JRE but 32 bit JRE
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 12:39:17 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Before registering to the bug tracker, I would like to ask the following
to avoid a duplicated post.

I have installed 64 bit octave for windows wit installer
built and generated using mxe-octave --enable-windows64.

At trying install to PC which has only the 64 bit JRE from the Oracle site,
the Octave installer generated by mxe-octave claimed that the Java is not
installed.
The warning is disappeared after I install the 32 bit Oracle JRE.

The installer generated by the mxe-octave seems to tries to check 32 bit JRE
regardless octave binary is 32 bit or 64 bit.

For 64 bit binary, the installer should check the 64 bit instead of the 32 bit
JRE.

Tatsuro