Re: pipes in Octave on Windows?

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: pipes in Octave on Windows?
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 16:59:15 -0700

On Mon, Apr 04, 2016 at 12:07:48 +0900, Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:
> I have register this topic to the bug tracker since pipe() is already
> implemented
> on native windows version of Octave but it does not work correctly.
>
> https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?47614
>
> Further discussion should be made on the tracker but not here.

As this is now fixed, future tagged releases of Octave should have a
working pipe function on Windows.

Tatsuro asked on the bug tracker how to test this against 4.0.1. I am
attaching a patch file that should work, but it's completely untested.
It should be applied to 4.0.1 after unpacking the tarball and before
running configure. Let me know if it works for you.

--
mike