Re: optim, struct, parallel: pre-release check on Windows?

From: Marco Atzeri
Subject: Re: optim, struct, parallel: pre-release check on Windows?
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 19:15:22 +0200

On 30/03/2016 21:30, Olaf Till wrote:
I'd like to request a release for packages 'optim', 'struct', and
'parallel' in the next days.

If any of these packages should be planned to be cross-built for
Windows, it would be nice if this would be tested _before_ the
release. The known bugs in this context are supposed to be fixed.

('parallel', optionally used by 'optim', is also supposed to be
buildable on Windows, with configure switch --disable-cluster.)

Olaf

Hi Olaf,
are you referring for parallel to a 3.0.5 version ?

The current 3.0.4 on cygwin does not build completely,

$ ls *oct
__exit__.oct  fload.oct  fsave.oct

Due to some issue with configure.

I tried with the latest repository and something breaks
when building documentation:

./munge-texi.pl MFDOCSTRINGS pconnect.cc.docstrings pserver.cc.docstrings sclose.cc.docstrings reval.cc.docstrings precv.cc.docstrings psend.cc.docstrings select_sockets.cc.docstrings network_get_info.cc.docstrings network_set.cc.docstrings parallel_generate_srp_data.cc.docstrings fload.cc.docstrings fsave.cc.docstrings __exit__.cc.docstrings select.cc.docstrings __visglobal__.cc.docstrings < ../doc/parallel.txi > ../doc/parallel.texi

invalid doc file format

No clue which of the file is not recognized.

Regards
Marco